- Competitors will compete in proper bodybuilding attire (Competition Suit or Posing Trunks).
- Posing music will be used at the Finals only
- Posing music must be on a CD or Thumb Drive and turned in at Check-In.
The only people permitted in the backstage area are competitors, expediters and trainer.
THE PREJUDGING POSING ROUNDS FOR MALE AND FEMALE COMPETITORS
The competitors will be brought out in a group and directed to do quarter turns to the right. Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in quarter turns. Competitors may be asked to do half turns as well.
- Front Double Bicep
- Front Lat Spread
- Side Chest
- Side Tricep
- Rear Double Bicep
- Rear Lat Spread
- Extending Right Leg, Flex and Rotate
- Extending Left Leg, Flex and Rotate
- Extending Leg of Choice, Both Hands Overhead Abdominal Pose
- Extending Leg of Choice, Hands on Hips Most Muscular
- Crab Most Muscular
- Intercostal (if needed)
- Calves (if needed)
- Hamstrings (if needed)
Judges will be scoring competitors using the following criteria:
- Symmetry - Overall Balance (Top to Bottom), Shape and Structure.
- Posing - Overall Stage Presentation.
- Muscularity - Muscular Density, Separation, Definition and Conditioning.