- Competitors will compete in competition board shorts and no footwear.
- Competitors may use props (clothing, footwear, sunglasses, etc.) and pose to a choreographed routine in their evening performance, if desired, but it is not mandatory. If posing to a choreographed routine, you may use music of choice. (CD must be brought at check-in).
Competitors will walk onstage alone and perform their Model T Walk
The T Walk consists of the following:
A T-walk consists of walking out to rear center stage and perform pose(s) of choice. Competitors then walk up to front center stage, turn and then walk to stage left and perform pose(s) of choice, then walk to stage right and perform pose(s) of choice, then walk to the front center of the stage and perform pose(s) of choice, and turn and walk back to rear center stage and perform exit pose of choice and then exit stage to the side from which they entered. The walk resembles a T, which explains how it got its name.
Comparison Round, Competition Board Shorts:
Competitors will be judged wearing competition board shorts.
The competitors will be brought back out in a group and directed to do quarter turns to the right.
Judges will have the opportunity to compare competitors against each other in quarter turns. Competitors may be asked to do half turns as well.
Judges will be scoring competitors using the following criteria:
- Symmetry (Overall Balance and Shape).
- Posing, Presentation, Poise and Personality.
- Muscularity (Overall Body Tone, Lines and Structure).